Tuesday 17 May 2011

What would you like?

Ok Lanza fans. I am open to requests for the next CD. I have all the volumes worked out but there is scope to chop and change and to create a CD from your ideas. Feel free to send me ideas and requests. There are thirty or so CDS already written in to a long schedule but whatever I do next is now down to you guys and gals. Compilations are welcome too but will be listed as fans requests volumes.



Put your thinking caps on give us your own requested CD idea.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Friend, I think is better an anthology album about, for example, on Lanza's spanish songs... Music of movies... Duettos with others singers... etc...
    Well I hope that this ideas will be good fot you,
    Congratulations from Venezuela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Your choices so far have been outstanding so who am I to suggest anything to you. Love the rare personal stuff. The la Boheme scenes are amazing....just wish he had recorded an opera! Keep up the good work and cant wait till the next one!

    Willy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete